INFLUENCER MARKETING STUDENT PLACEMENT 2022
From a garage in Birmingham to a global billion-dollar company, Gymshark is constantly evolving. Today, we exist to unite the conditioning community. We pride ourselves on being a team of grafters, innovators and visionaries. But above all else, we are a family. Our family is ambitious and hard-working. We’re committed and consistent. We’re passionate and progressive. Simply put, we’re different.
We are dedicated to finding talented individuals to join our Gymshark family, people that can bring an exemplary level of skill and add to our culture by sharing the same values and beliefs that make us who we are – visionary. If you’ve got something no-one else has, we want you. Be a part of inventing Gymshark’s future.
Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. The people that drive our success and infectious culture each come with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, background and body. We’re different because we celebrate difference. That’s what the Gymshark family is – diverse, inclusive, equal.
A little bit about the role
When you work for us, you’re more than a placement student – you join our rapidly expanding Gymshark family. We give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster and be the best version of themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have fun while we do it. Sound like you?
We are looking for an undergraduate to join our team for an exciting 13-month placement starting July 2022. As an Influencer Marketing placement student, your mission will be to assist and develop your skills in researching the influencer marketplace, identifying trends on social media, co-managing the influencer marketing database, among other key duties.
What you’ll be doing
You will gain experience in the following areas:
- Support the team with regularly report on social trends and influencers that you have identified.
- Learn to search and identify influencers based on relevant search queries given by the Influencer Marketing manager.
- Support with the maintenance of our Influencer database.
- Assist the team with daily tasks, including Order Generation, Purchase Order Generation and reporting on Campaign Activity.
- Support the team with queries from go-to-market teams across the business.
- Work with and assist teams within the Brand department such as Sponsorship, PR, Social, Campaign & Creative and Events on daily queries.
What you’ll need
We’re not about box-ticking, but if this profile speaks to you all the better:
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field of study
- Strong interest in social media and the influencer industry
- IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to learn and maintain IT systems such as Keynote and Notion
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
What you’ll get
There’s never been a better time to work for Gymshark. We are growing fast, and we want ambitious people to join us for the ride. We offer a diverse and inclusive culture, a supportive and sociable work environment, plus ample opportunities for professional growth, development and networking.
Not to mention…
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking
What happens next?
If your application is successful, you'll be invited to take part in a video screening and if successful, you'll be invited to an in person assessment day. Our assessment days will be held at Gymshark HQ, Solihull, UK at the beginning of December.
Job applications open on 11th October 2021 and close on 24th October 2021.
Placement is for 13 months from July 2022.