Customer Service Associate
POSTER GIRL is a close knit and dynamic group of hard working innovative individuals, who support each other across departments in order to constantly grow the brand. The company is currently looking for a resourceful & gifted Customer Services assistant to join the team. This role will be focused on delivering an exceptional client experience, across all touchpoints including phone, email, social and chat (future).
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an upbeat, solution-oriented personality, and excellent communications skills. They will enjoy fast-paced environments, multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all clients. This role will report to the Sales Director
The Role: Customer Service Associate
As part of the customer service team in a fast-growing and fast-paced wholesale & D2C fashion business, you will be responsible for:
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Record customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
- Improve quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Assisting customers with order enquiries via email and telephone
- Maintain customer relationships by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to clients
- Manage accounts effectively and professionally
- Work with internal sales, production, warehouse teams and customers to resolve any order discrepancies / Delivery issues / Logistics & QC issues.
- Self Managing to stay on top of all customer queries whilst keeping the sales director and warehouse updated regularly.
- Review and maintain orders through order management system / shopify / zedonk
- Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account – to the relevant internal business partners and customers.
- Previous experience in the fashion customer service sector.
- Experience with Shopify / Zedonk / Zendesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge of international logistics
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, courteous, articulate and eloquent
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Strong listening skills
- Problem solver with strong follow-up skills
- Flexibility in schedule, able to assist with overtime if necessary