Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY is the fashion house founded by glaswegian designer Charles Jeffrey. Its visual identity is steeped in Jeffrey’s autobiographical primary research, with collections anchored by Charles’ personal styling codes, as well as those of his friends and collaborators. The result is a potent clash of references both subcultural and traditional, scottish and pagan, rooted in queer culture & interpreted through an illustrative & experimental approach to design.
“Over the last 5 years, LOVERBOY has cultivated its own strong visual language – I’m looking for someone who loves that world and wants to contribute to expanding it and communicating it to our ever increasing global community through purity and authenticity of practice ”
Charles Jeffrey, Creative Director
Who we are looking for
LOVERBOY are looking for an Artworker/Content Creator to work with the Creative Director across the brand’s entire visual output.
The role is responsible for planning, developing, and executing impactful, brand-centric content to drive long-term brand equity.
What your dat to day will look like
- Support management and production of visual outputs including print design, web graphics, branding.
- Participates in the branding, guidance on design principles for all materials and products, ensuring their consistent application
- Contribute to the production of graphic designs for internal and external outputs including web graphics, social media, publications, brief, reports, promotional, and collateral materials
- Supports management of a digital asset library, editing, selection, and distribution of assets for internal and external needs
- Contribute to production, filming and editing of visual, and audio assets including photography, videos & moving image, music, sound and other
- Create videos and graphics for web and social media forms
- Feed into conversations with photographers, talent, and influencers, helping to develop detailed creative briefs to deliver original, social first-content that amplifies brand storytelling campaigns in line with the LOVERBOY aesthetic.
- Cultivate relationships with and manage outreach to tastemakers and opinion leaders to cultivate brand ambassadors, expand community of advocates, and secure brand-enhancing coverage
- Create recap reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly, as well as project orientated basis to be shared with Senior Leadership team
- Monitor and forecast digital trends, best practices, emerging technologies, and risks, as well as assess competitors and make recommendations
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphics, Journalism or equivalent
- Experience in the digital space with a solid understanding of and active engagement with social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Broad experience including brand identity, art direction, content strategy and development, video and social media preferred
- Working knowledge of fashion/high aesthetic taste level
- Ability to work independently and manage projects from inception to completion with accountability for goal setting and results
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment, handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Flexibility to travel, work offsite, outside of regular business and help plan for and attend events and activations
- Fluency Mandarin beneficial: verbal and written
We actively welcome applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.