Social Media Co-Ordinator
Who we're looking for
LOVERBOY is looking for a Social Media Assistant to help develop our various social channels and build upon the thriving LOVERBOY community to whom the brand’s communicates.
You will work closely with and report to the Managing & Creative Director’s to test and build new social-first strategies, brainstorm and execute platform specific content, analyze performance, and grow our communities in an authentic way.
You are keen to learn, ambitious and passionate about understanding brand development and storytelling and your decisions are driven by marketing analytics and data.
What your day to day will look like
- Work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams on driving strategy, planning, and execution of brand marketing initiatives across social media channels through content storytelling, to ensure a consistent brand message, increase brand awareness, grow audience, and drive engagement
- Build and maintain social calendar to promote products, events, and brand initiatives in alignment with overarching brand strategy
- Engage with LOVERBOY’s communities through authentic conversations and ensure brand-related questions, comments, and opportunities are addressed with speed, good judgment, and in alignment with the brand’s signature voice.
- Manage daily posts and community engagement.
- Work quickly and in sync with LOVERBOY’s Creative team to carry our voice throughout all social platforms through posting, engagement, and asset creation
- Design and facilitate annual social media marketing budget
- Implement paid social campaigns at key touchpoints to highlight new projects, products and Brand events.
- Assist in defining metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social efforts across channels, continuously improving performance through analysis and insights
- Create recap reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis to be shared with Senior Leadership team
- Monitor and forecast digital trends, best practices, emerging technologies, and risks, as well as assess competitors and make recommendations
What you need to suceed
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media
- Understanding of existing social media platforms and a technical understanding of how to generate community growth, awareness, and engagement
- Experience in the digital space with a solid understanding of and active engagement with social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Understanding of digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude
- Flexibility to travel, work offsite, outside of regular business and help plan for and attend events and activations
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.