Full Time working
Reporting to Managing Director
Working closely with Creative Director
ABOUT STUDIO NICHOLSON
Drawing inspiration from Japanese culture, architecture and interiors, Studio Nicholson creates considered pieces that are carefully engineered to provide structure and elegance, forming the basis for the ultimate modular wardrobe. Functionality, modernity and playfulness are the inherent elements that we believe in as a brand and therefore ignite the foundations of each collection. Working closely with experienced manufacturers in Italy, Portugal, Japan and the UK, Studio Nicholson garments are produced by specialists who intrinsically understand the ethos of the brand.
This will include:
- Work closely with the Creative Director to strategise brand direction for communications.
- Work with the Senior Merchandiser, to create and be responsible for the marketing calendar including annual marketing planning for every product and campaign launch.
- Manage and optimize the Marketing budget for messaging, creative and all channels in order to drive quantifiable results.
- Lead the weekly marketing meeting and be reactive to trade and brand trends
- Manage the e-mail programme in line with the marketing calendar working closely with the Creative Director, Senior Merchandiser and E-commerce team.
- Manage the brands social media activity. Working closely with the Creative Director, E-commerce Manager and Digital Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and the execution of social media communication including Instagram and any other platforms.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities, results and ROI.
- Manage third party agencies for social and digital. Conduct strategic marketing analysis that will help guide the marketing messages going forward, including working with 3rd party data partners to conduct brand studies.
- Closely collaborate with design, merchandising, Ecommerce and sales teams to ensure marketing campaigns align with product hierarchy
- PR Agency: Oversee the planning and execution of all PR and communication, including product and collaboration based PR, hold weekly calls, prepare the monthly PR reports for the Board and ensure all actions are executed in a timely manner.
- Sign off influencers (led by the Creative Director), monitor results, hold regular communication calls with the agency and prepare monthly reporting/Return on investment Analysis.
- +4 years marketing experience at a senior level
- Thorough understanding of the luxury, lifestyle and contemporary fashion industry
- Excellent industry connections
- Strong project deliverables
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ale to manage a team
- Experience of brand strategy, creative development, multi-channel execution (paid and owned), social platforms, influencer programmes, partnerships and collaborations