Talent Acquisition Specialist - US
ZIMMERMANN is one of Australia's leading and most respected fashion labels. Zimmermann's Ready-To-Wear collections and swimwear are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers both in Australia and internationally. Zimmermann maintains stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, the US, Europe and a successful online business.
ZIMMERMANN also upholds a well-established wholesale business internationally with an enviable list of major stockists including Net-a-Porter and Saks Fifth Avenue, to name a few.
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist - US to join our HR team in New York.
This role is responsible for the full life cycle of Recruitment, including succession planning, sourcing talent, candidate screening, management training, legal compliance, and reporting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Place and update all job postings on various platforms.
- Ensure that all recruitment compliance and onboarding activities are delivered efficiently and effectively, keeping the candidate experience engaging.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion through the Recruitment process, working to ensure a diverse representation across both the Corporate and Retail teams.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with employees, candidates, external organizations and recruitment agencies to proactively promote partnership opportunities to attract potential employees.
- Assist in the annual appraisal process to provide salary benchmarking across all roles in the US.
- Ensure all recruitment and retention activities follow Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations.
Required skills and expertise:
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
This is an opportunity for an individual who strives for excellence within their chosen field and is passionate about contributing to the success of a global, growing business. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.