Talent Acquisition Advisor (IT, Digital, Corporate Affairs & Strategy), FTC
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 22 Nov 2021
- Human Resources
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
As a member of our talent acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will play an integral role in meeting recruitment needs and supporting the business in an efficient and customer focused manner. The appointee will liaise with hiring managers, HRBPs, wider HR team as well as key business leads and will be responsible for delivering a luxury candidate journey through the entire recruitment process from the application to the offer stage and onboarding.
- Manage end to end recruitment of ad hoc roles at all levels assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager for defined client groups including briefing, attraction, sourcing, screening, interview and offer management.
- Develop a talent pool of high calibre candidates and effectively source and match candidates to positions.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and advise them throughout the recruitment process to ensure the right candidate is recruited.
- Delivering a luxury candidate and Hiring Manager experience, with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Ensure delivery of high customer satisfaction ratings by processing hiring requests timely and accurately.
- Contribute to ad hoc strategic TA projects as required.
- Ideally, some recruitment experience within an established internal and/or external recruitment function (required - IT, desirable - strategy and corporate affairs).
- Expert sourcing skills through agency or in-house experience, which have been used to engage with Passive candidates not on Linkedin or found through Job Ads using a variety of Sourcing methods.
- Experience of developing and effectively hiring from Talent Pools using innovative approaches to source and strategically map target companies and functions.
- Ability to work well with others and build relationships at all levels.
- Administration skills.
- Active listening skills and patience.
- Curiosity and creative thinking, ability to be thorough and detail oriented.
- Confident with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and juggle to-do list.
- Ability to deliver advice in a commercial manner.
- High level of professionalism.
- High level of confidentiality.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HR || CORPORATE - HR RESOURCING || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert