We are looking for a motivated Junior Merchandiser to support the Merchandising team in our London office. This role requires the successful candidate to trade the full price product to its best potential from budgeting and range review to clearance. Using all relevant expertise to meet financial targets and to ensure optimum stock flow and any other specialised functions are covered, whilst the critical path is maintained and followed.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you.
• Using knowledge of both internal and external trends and factors ensure all financial targets and objectives are understood and met on time and the critical path is followed.
• Review and manage stock and financials on a rolling basis and flag or action any concerns immediately and in weekly trade.
• Prepare a budget plan for the seasonal buys and see the process all the way through to size scaling, post buy review and extra budget requests.
• Ensure stock is sat within its correct inventories and work with your Outlet counterparts to allow for a smooth transition.
• Ensure all stock have the correct attributes attached to them. Work with IT and Production to correct any errors and amend if needed.
• Ensure the sale runs smoothly and stock is effectively liquidated whilst maintaining margin.
• Ensure all relevant reporting is run and kept up to date.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of two years credible experience in a Merchandising Assistant role, within a busy head office environment.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
• Credible experience of the lifestyle market, both nationally and internationally.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data, reporting and financial analysis.
• Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet set deadlines.
• Very methodical and accurate with excellent planning skills.
• An awareness of the broader fashion / lifestyle market.
• Confident at delivering presentations.
• A confident and outgoing individual with good interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• A team worker who can work using their own initiative and is able to build effective working relationships.
• Flexible over working hours and able to travel in the UK and internationally if required.