Reporting to the Commercial Director, this new position will be responsible for our International Sales daily support. The Wholesale coordinator will work with all internal departments to ensure that our market activities are executed to the highest possible standard. This person will also work closely with our logistics team to provide the best possible customer journey.
This role is the primary accountable for Sales coordination within our B2B business.
- Provide Daily support for international sales teams
- Seasonal administration including the creation of necessary customer documentation, marketing and sample support
- Be a key member in managing sales showrooms
- Be a key driver in our re-order / replenishment business
- Manage our B2B system
- Support the sales department and management with any ad hoc requests.
- Provide necessary support for our logistics teams
- Have a perfect command of written and spoken English
- Other European languages are preferential
- Flexibility, reactivity, and ability to adapt your work to peaks in activity.
- Experience with JOOR is a plus
Please send your application and CV with the subject ‘Wholesale Coordinator’ to email@example.com.
Deadline for application
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap. Location: Wood Wood HQ, Nørrebrogade 106, 2200 Copenhagen N.
Wood Wood is an innovative retail environment and global fashion brand bridging the worlds of style, music and culture. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, a city that prides itself in its creative community and environmental responsibility, Copenhagen serves as the perfect platform for the design studio. Its location in the local and multi-cultural neighbourhood of Nørrebro is evident in the brand’s attitude.