Assistant Store Manager Shoreditch
We're now looking for an Assistant Store Manager, aka Sales Coordinator, to our Nudie Jeans Repair Shop in Shoreditch, London. It's an in-store, full-time position with an immediate start date.
Our Shoreditch store is located on Redchurch Street with a back drop of vibrant East London street art and the smell of artisan coffee in the air. This location opened in May 2015 and has become popular with the locals for fixing up their well loved Nudie Jeans. Our team is as diverse as Shoreditch and are happy to help with any denim needs!
As a Sales Coordinator, you are a part of the Retail team, working in-store assisting the Store Manager with extended responsibilities focusing on Sales, Stock Control and working closely with the Store Manager, Omni-Channel Coordinator and shop floor sales assistants.
You are responsible to educate and inform customers on our products, policies, and ethos as well as ensuring sales target are met by analysing the stock flow and secure proper stock levels. You have a clever and action-oriented business drive with focus on maximising sales and provide the best-in-class Nudie Jeans customer service on the shop floor. You are also the team leader in the Store Managers absence.
We are looking for a natural salesperson who is highly organised, time-efficient, and values customer service. Ideally, you will have at least 2 years’ retail experience and preferably stock management experience as well. The candidate must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, and the ability to quickly learn POS and Business Software Systems.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Strong focus on sales, motivating the team to increase sales results, ensuring standards for quality and customer service are met by leading by example on the shop floor.
- Analyse and report sales figures to the Store Manager and the team on a weekly basis.
- Stock control: reorders, returns of products to warehouse, inventory and spot checks, managing size range, and replenishment in store.
- Leading the team in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Attending and contributing to monthly staff meetings with sales figures.
- Knowledge in the ERP/POS system.
- Repair and hemming service.
Who you are:
- Non-prestigious and has a “can-do attitude”.
- You get things done, whether it’s on your own or as a member of a team.
- Result oriented and driven by exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong people skills. Can easily develop relationships with customers.
- You’re good at managing your own time, prioritising and creating time plans and meeting deadlines.
- Passionate about Nudie Jean's philosophy and our products.
Interviews will be ongoing so please don't hesitate to apply!
About Nudie Jeans
Nudie Jeans is a privately owned denim brand founded in Gothenburg in 2001 by Maria Erixon Levin. The headquarters is situated in the hometown of Gothenburg.
Since the beginning, sustainability, both environmental and social, has been the essence of the brand. Besides a denim collection made with 100% organic cotton, Nudie Jeans has a transparent production showcased on the website and has implemented an ambitious repair and reuse-program. A ripped pair of Nudie Jeans can always be repaired free of charge in a Nudie Jeans Repair Shop. We also offer a trade-in discount if the customer no longer uses their jeans, we repair the old ones and resell them as reuse jeans in our Repair Shops and webshop.
Nudie Jeans Co is sold in over 50 countries. There are currently 31 Nudie Jeans Repair Shops located throughout Europe, the USA, Australia, and Japan.