Product Development Associate
When it comes to creative licensing, brand management and representing leaders in Art, Fashion and Design Brands, we're kind of a big deal, but we need a sharp, confident go-getter to help us grow and become even better. We are an International brand licensing and consulting company that helps manufacturers and marketers become greater and do more by providing high caliber content for products and promotional campaigns.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, organized college graduate who is highly self-motivated, passionate, and eager to assist in major push forward in organizational and creative growth. We want and need someone who likes to wear many hats, and does so ambitiously. Interest and experience in product development and Adobe Creative Suite — and a passion for art, fashion and brand collaborations — are big plusses.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Assisting Global Licensing Director in management of product development cycle from initial concept to market, including reviewing designs and pre-production samples, liaising with licensees to provide written — and sometimes visual — feedback on submissions, and photographing, organizing, packing and shipping samples. Ability to offer creative design suggestions and create mock-ups a plus
• Tracking and monitoring project progress and providing status reports
• Organizing image and marketing archives and editing image files in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Maintaining lightbox and licensee/contact database
• Requesting and analyzing licensee royalty reports
• Assisting office team in all aspects of the business as necessary
• Performing general office duties (answering phones, handling correspondence, packages, shipping, document management, filing, etc)
If all that sounds like a cake walk for you, keep reading so we can be sure you're the best fit for the job.
What we're looking for:
• Self-starter with ability to solve problems creatively, work on independent projects, as well as collaboratively with a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills: telephone and email etiquette, e-mail letter writing and follow-up skills required
• Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational, time management, communication and visual skills
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Include "Product Development Associate" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.