Global E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Director
Zimmermann has an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated, technical, and entrepreneurial Global E-Commerce & Omni-Channel Director to join our Digital business.
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital you will work to deliver best in class digital activation, oversee strategic omni-channel plan development, digital e-commerce operations, and all aspects of execution to ensure an exceptional client experience across the global digital business. This role will work closely with internal business units and external partners to improve workflows and drive operational success based on strategy and KPI’s.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a “hands-on” proactive approach and thrive working in a fast-paced team environment.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and inspire the day-to-day activities of Zimmermann’s E-Commerce Operational Teams and hold them accountable for individual KPIs, with local market support for AU & HK.
- Define and execute our omni-channel experience & e-commerce operations strategy.
- Consistently identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new digital technologies and operational processes.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members responsible for bridging the link between in-store and e-commerce service to provide a best-in-class omni-channel experience.
- Be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the e-commerce operations strategy for the AU & HK markets.
- Build strong and operationally efficient relationships with all third-party logistics partners
- Manage external stakeholder relationships, holding them accountable and regularly reviewing performance.
Required skills & expertise:
- 8+ years of Operations Management experience in a Digital or E-Commerce environment, specifically omni-channel, e-commerce operations, warehouse management and fulfillment in global markets.
- Ability to manage a multi-faceted team in an operations environment, with an understanding of unified commerce principals.
- Project management skills and strong ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations.
- Adept at analysing operational processes, identifying opportunities and working cross functionally to continually improve.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and drive results.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments.
This is an opportunity for an individual who strives for excellence within their chosen field and is passionate about contributing to the success of a global, growing business. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.