Premium Support Specialist
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide highly customized, white-glove service to a high volume of regional support requests from our key and enterprise accounts via chat, email, and phone
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with various team members and levels at key accounts, understand client’s unique and specific workflows to ensure all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business strategy
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and technical fixes and work cross functionally with our Customer Success, Product Support, Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and improvements
- Proactively reach out to accounts pre-market to ensure clients are set up for success
- Be proactively on-hand to help troubleshoot, answer questions and provide hand-holding for high-peak in-market activities like uploading collection data and placing and confirming orders
- Work closely with Customer Success, Product Support, and Integrations on urgent client issues and be the main point of contact through resolution to deliver a 5-star experience
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Customer Support, Account Management, or Customer-facing experience preferred
- English, French, and Italian fluency required
- Excellent critical thinking skills - you can identify the root cause of a problem
- Stellar organization skills - nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Experience creating and establishing processes a plus
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- Experience leading trainings or webinars a plus
- Service Cloud experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.