Pro Retail Support Specialist (French speaking)
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Join the newest part of JOOR’s Product Support team focused on highly customized white-glove service for our Pro Retail accounts and the brands they work with on JOOR
- Respond to a high volume of regional support requests via chat, email, and phone
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with our retail partners and work closely with the Customer Success Managers for these accounts to understand our clients’ unique and specific workflows to ensure all activities are closely aligned with the client’s goals for using JOOR
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical issues to Tier 3, follow the tickets through resolution, and communicate workarounds to clients
- Be proactively on-hand to help troubleshoot, answer questions and provide hand-holding for high-peak in-market activities like uploading collection data, placing, confirming, and accurately fixing client orders.
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and technical fixes and work cross functionally with our Customer Success, Product Support, Product, QA and Data teams to share client feedback and get updates on new features or processes that will help our retail clients
- Work closely with Customer Success, Product Support, and Integrations on urgent client issues and be the main point of contact through resolution to deliver a 5-star experience
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Develop knowledge and attend training on JOOR’s various client groups to help with market volume for Brands and Retailers
- Help build processes and protocol for this new and important practice within our well-established Product Support team
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Customer Support, Technical Support, or Customer-facing experience preferred
- French fluency required
- Excellent critical thinking skills - you can identify the root cause of a problem
- Stellar organization skills - nothing slips by you or falls through the cracks
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Structures preferred
- Experience creating and establishing processes a plus
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- Service Cloud experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.