People & Culture Specialist
We are looking for a passionate and organized People & Culture Specialist to join our fantastic team in the heart of Milan. Here you will be the point of contact for all HR/Payroll related queries from the team as well as oversee the day to day running of our Milan office.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 300 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do
- Point of contact for all payroll and HR related queries
- Facilitate payroll with external provider
- Work closely with the People & Culture team based in Copenhagen and Warsaw
- Lunch ticket portal management
- Planning internal events
- General office management (i.e ensuring fridge is stocked, equipment is set up for new starters etc.)
- Ad-hoc tasks
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years of relevant experience from a similar position
- Should have general knowledge of Italian employment law
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and Italian
- Energetic team-player with a genuine interest in people
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Milan
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto and other benefits
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team