Customer Care & Digital Retail Project Specialist
Within the Omnichannel Customer team, the Customer Care & Digital Retail Project Specialist will be responsible for managing the call centres and coordinating with the e-commerce & customer service teams as well as with the retail stores to ensure the best level of service expected from an omnichannel luxury company.
In parallel to this service management, he/she will be responsible for supporting the digitalisation of the stores via the coordination of IT project managers and external service providers.
- Improving customer support scenarios, following feedback from internal and customer teams, and helping stores to solve their customer service issues.
- Train call centres on collections, brand and key products.
- Manage the call centres and analyse their performance.
- Support the department in the launch of new digital tools.
- Directly monitor external digital service providers.
- Train/develop training materials for shops on customer care processes and new digital tools.
- Communicate customer service trends to Omnichannel and Product teams.
- Benchmark the competition on new digital services and customer service.
- 2-3 years experience in digital project management.
- Strong sensitivity to luxury goods.
- Desire to work in an international environment.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive and energetic
- Fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Italian will be a plus.