Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria, to maximize effectiveness of the interviewing and recruiting/hiring process and regularly follow up to ensure timeliness of recruitment/hiring process.
• Exit Interviews: Conduct exit interviews with employees and managers over phone or in person; track and analyze data using Excel; monitor retention/attrition via the use of survey reports and turnover data. Create overview of findings on a monthly basis to discuss with Human Resources Manager. Identify, select, and manage external training and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
• Identify and implement solutions to improve efficiencies in the hiring process including reducing time-to-fill and removing bottlenecks through automated processes.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. Conduct orientation and benefit sessions.
• Oversee the management of the applicant tracking system including job description templates, job postings, candidate profiles, and administrative functions.
• Create social media marketing to attract passive candidates and engage current employees.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Support all other HR activities as active solution-oriented team member
• In-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
• Verbal and written communications.
• Able to inspire and influence others to achieve challenging results.
• Develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in professional level experience
• Experience with end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking system is required (UKG/Ultipro experience a plus)
• Staffing/recruiting for all organizational levels from entry level to corporate staff
• Using social media to source candidates. Recruiting through multiple platforms including Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
• Previous recruiting experience in an eCommerce or distribution environment preferred (1-3 years)
• Demonstrated knowledge and full competency in Microsoft Office Products (2-5 years)