Senior Graphic Designer
As the Senior Graphic Designer you will work closely with the Creative Director and Art Directors as well as other designers for both print and online projects. Responsible for creating eye-catching and appropriate designs while being mindful of deadlines. Must be able to coordinate work on a variety of projects simultaneously, and possess an acute attention to detail. Ensures all work , both creative and technical, are reviewed for accuracy before submitted for approval.
- Create eye-catching and appropriate designs while being respectful of deadlines for catalog spreads, emails, landing pages and retail pieces
- Work on all aspects of the image production process including creative photo styling, image cropping, color accuracy, re-touching, mapping and adding details as needed
- Ensures all work, both creative and technical, are reviewed for accuracy before given for approval
- Field related experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront and Microsoft office suite.
- Keen eye in photo styling, creating layout, and utilizing good typography
- Full understanding behind creating marketing collateral
- High School or Equivalent, Bachelor Degree preferred with a Graphic design specialization