Senior Art Director
Following the creative strategy and direction set by the Creative Director, provides conceptual and stylistic direction and schedules for design staff, orchestrates their work, as well as the work of production artists, photographers, retouchers, illustrators, prepress technicians, printers and anyone else who is involved in the development of a project. The Art Director generally selects vendors and is responsible for the quality control while insuring proper sign off by Creative Directors, Merchandisers and Marketing. Responsible for managing a brands style guidelines and meeting all project deadlines. This is a remote opportunity.
This is a remote working opportunity. We will be accepting applicants from the following states:
Florida, Georgia, Louisiana , Minnesota, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
- Responsible for assigning tasks/projects to the appropriate Graphic Designer/Production Artist working with the Projection Manager. Ensure project is completed at all costs.
- Ensure engaging, market appropriate designs for print and online projects based on directive supplied by Creative Director, Marketing and Merchandisers.
- Responsible for training new hires on current processes
- Quality controlling the color and creative details of product
- Art Directors are expected to be hands on designers, designing catalogs, flyers, landing pages, email promos/e-blasts, Google re-targeting ads and various Facebook images as necessary
- Troubleshooting issues within the design process, programs being used and/or issues with images and content
- Responsible to research and monitor industry trends, new technologies, and market competitors
- Plan for a project's photography needs; including selecting models, prepare shoot lists, props, photo styling, etc.
- Must be able to maintain and grow a brands creative vision, strong retail or marketing graphics experience
- Must be goal oriented and action-focused, practical and self disciplined
- Must have strong visual problem solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation skills and work well within a team
- Must be demonstrating leadership skills, proactive thinking and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Extremely detail oriented with project management skill
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Basic understanding of Responsive Web Design