Digital Photo Art Director
The Digital Photo Art Director position is a hands on art director role, owning the conceptualization, execution and production of the Product Description Page (PDP) and Product Listing Page (PLP) page visual content, both static and video. The position is a team of one with no direct reports but directs, guides and partners with retouching, asset management and photography teams.
- This role, working with asset management teams, ensures all deadlines and deliverables are met. Art directly weekly ecommerce photoshoots and be a creative lead for the in-house studio.
- Maintain and own ecommerce photo standard guidelines ensuring all deliverables are met with current brand guidelines.
- Partner with VP, Creative, Senior Art Directors and Art Directors to plan and research photography for editorial, flats, store windows, social projects, model, and video shoots.
- Work closely with VP, Creative and business partners to support ecommerce PDP/PLP and omni-channel brand initiatives. Manage annual shoot calendar and product turn-in schedules. Communicate with business partners to ensure they are fully informed and on schedule.
- Spearhead seasonal castings, working with photo studio and VP, Creative.
- Research and stay current on the medical apparel + fashion industries including consumer trends and photo styling; assessing and communicating their potential impact to business.
- Working with merchants, asset management, photography and CD to organize, plan, coordinate cross-channel photoshoots + video shoots; plan for PDP page pinup or ghost shots
- Communication with external + internal partners; follow up; project tracking; setting timelines + milestones; KPI measurement; resource planning; troubleshooting
- PDP + PLP pages-Select and crop images + curate PDP pages based on merchandiser notes
- Participate in Special Projects and Social Projects requests
- Research and monitor industry trends + market competitors; research, develop and deploy new technologies and skills including creative, OS, application, production, management, marketing and business practices and technologies
- BA/MA degree preferred but not required