IT Service Manager EMEIA (6 month FTC)
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Regional Service Manager EMEA is responsible for continuously improving the service availability levels of our products. Working in partnership with their peers and the business stakeholders they will reduce outstanding or future service risks, continuous service improvements programs, report and glean insight from service metrics, and ensure adherence to service management processes within their region. The role is to support the Commercial IT Regional Directors with the day-to-day running of IT services. Do expect a need to assist on Service for the AMER region on a best endeavours basis given the Regional IT Director's area of responsibility.
• Business Strategy & Stakeholder Management - work alongside the leadership team of the Region to develop and drive the Regional strategy ensuring service is at the heart of everything we do. Ensuring that you are responsible and accountable for IT services delivered to your Business Stakeholders. Act as conduit to/from central IT to regions as required eg for escalations.
• Service Transition - You will be responsible for the management activities to ensure that applications/systems being developed meet all operational requirements before getting introduced into the production environment
• Service Level Reporting and Insight - Responsible for ensuring there is relevant Regional Service Reporting and insight. This includes service availability metrics, incident response metrics and volume. Insight from this data should be used to drive CSI programmes for your region.
• 3rd Party/Vendor Management - Regular governance (weekly/monthly calls) with relevant IT teams including vendors, partners, IT stakeholders.
• Incident & Request Management -The Regional Service Manager is responsible for ensuring that Service Operations manage Incidents effectively on behalf of their Business Stakeholders and identify where process improvements may be required to improve Service restoration/Incident Resolution times to deliver a great customer experience. This may involve appropriate communication across a variety of teams as well as handling business escalations.
• Continuous Service Improvement - The Regional Service Manager is responsible for overseeing and reporting against continuous Service Improvement Plans for their Region. Liaise with regional IT on all aspects of ways of working, intention is to create a service-oriented team with customers at the forefront of our delivery activities.
• Change Management and Delivery Processes - The Regional Service Manager works with the teams to ensure appropriate change management occurs. This includes responsibilities such as assessing and validation of changes, acting as a representative for Change Management for their Region.
Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and able to multi task
- Strong problem solving experience
- Expert in dealing with customers via phone, web and email dialogue and strive to exceed expectations
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ICS OPERATIONS & EMPLOYEE || n/a ||