- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 3 Nov 2021
- PR & Communications
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who We Are
We’re a fast-growing, global sustainable brand launched in summer 2020 to change the way people shop, wear and think about clothing. Since our launch we have been busy creating a sustainable-forward brand for a new wave of 20-something fashionable consumers who care about our planet and want to make sustainable choices.
The PR Manager sits within our Brand & Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing / Manager. You will support the team through the execution of the PR strategy, and supporting the external PR agencies.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitating the execution of the Consumer PR strategy via the network of agencies.
- Communication with a broad mix of consumer media.
- Actively build on new and existing press, media and agency relationships.
- Overseeing new PR sample distribution process via agency, some direct.
- Supporting Head of Marketing / Manager on event launches and events throughout the season.
- Communicating with agencies and press on a day-to-day basis, managing asset requests daily.
- Monitoring media on a daily basis, reporting coverage to the wider team and suggesting coverage opportunities.
- Liaising with the buying team to gather product information and samples for press.
- Liaising with the buying team to identify relevant upcoming product drops and PR opportunities.
- Ensure PR opportunities, product drops manifest in the best representation of our brand.
- Other duties as required by the company.
What We’re Looking For from You:
- Proven PR experience in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Able to use Word, Excel, internet, and email software packages
- Excellent writing style, with a high standard of grammar (additional languages always a benefit as we are a growing global organisation).
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers, and others at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
- Confident and able to build good working relationships over the telephone, in person and by email.
- Commercially aware, organised, process driven and methodical.
- Keen interest in fashion, marketing, PR, the digital landscape, and omni-retail.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
The fashion industry
needs to change.
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet. OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
Great Western Studios
65 Alfred Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert