Who We Are
We’re a fast-growing, global sustainable brand launched in summer 2020 to change the way people shop, wear and think about clothing. Since our launch we have been busy creating a sustainable-forward brand for a new wave of 20-something fashionable consumers who care about our planet and want to make sustainable choices.
The PR Manager sits within our Brand & Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing / Manager. You will support the team through the execution of the PR strategy, and supporting the external PR agencies.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitating the execution of the Consumer PR strategy via the network of agencies.
- Communication with a broad mix of consumer media.
- Actively build on new and existing press, media and agency relationships.
- Overseeing new PR sample distribution process via agency, some direct.
- Supporting Head of Marketing / Manager on event launches and events throughout the season.
- Communicating with agencies and press on a day-to-day basis, managing asset requests daily.
- Monitoring media on a daily basis, reporting coverage to the wider team and suggesting coverage opportunities.
- Liaising with the buying team to gather product information and samples for press.
- Liaising with the buying team to identify relevant upcoming product drops and PR opportunities.
- Ensure PR opportunities, product drops manifest in the best representation of our brand.
- Other duties as required by the company.
What We’re Looking For from You:
- Proven PR experience in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Able to use Word, Excel, internet, and email software packages
- Excellent writing style, with a high standard of grammar (additional languages always a benefit as we are a growing global organisation).
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers, and others at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
- Confident and able to build good working relationships over the telephone, in person and by email.
- Commercially aware, organised, process driven and methodical.
- Keen interest in fashion, marketing, PR, the digital landscape, and omni-retail.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Hard working and self-motivated.