We’re a women’s fashion and lifestyle brand with a modern laidback sense of style, an easy-going attitude, and a positive outlook on life. We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager to join our team and continue our strong organic search growth trajectory.
SEO is a massive priority for hush. It has seen vast improvements over the past year and we’re just getting started… Since replatforming the website, organic search is one of the major drivers for the online shop – and we have ambitious plans to keep up this momentum. Ideally the candidate will be technically led in SEO, with a proven track record and a real passion for search.
- On-site optimisation: working closely with the Digital, Ecommerce and Editorial teams to enhance the relevancy of the hush website.
- Technical Audits: Auditing the website regularly and work closely with the digital team & development agency to ensure each monthly release is inline with Google’s.
- Supporting the international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Reporting: You will be monitoring the important SEO metrics that allow us to gauge a true picture of hush’s visibility across brand and generics.
- Search Trend Analysis: Support business strategy by sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends.
- Educate key partners on the importance of SEO and ensuring SEO processes are aligned with marketing efforts.
To join us, you must have:
- Experience in all facets of SEO technical, content and off-page.
- In-depth understanding of best practice website technical framework. (HTML, CSS, JS & International structure)
- Proficient in relevant tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills – It is important to be able to explain SEO to non-specialists.
- Passion for both SEO & the hush brand, understand the important balance of aesthetics and search optimisation.
- Finger on the pulse of latest industry trends, news and updates in the search industry.
- Previous experience in PPC interplay and understating of the paid channels.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.