Brand Management Analyst Internship
We are looking for a full-time Brand Management Analyst Intern, who wants to support us in finding the next high-potential fashion brands to partner with and manage incoming brands requests. In this role, your support will be crucial for determining Otrium’s brand offer. You will get the unique opportunity to contribute to Otrium's high growth from the front line. We will help develop your professional skills while working in a young and enthusiastic team! So, if you thrive on challenging yourself, learning, and celebrating wins as a team, we would love to hear from you!
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enabled designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce the most wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will play an active role in managing leads in our CRM system
- You will apply your data-driven mindset for lead qualification and assignment
- You will support performance analysis on new brands, conversion rates, and key insights
- You will manage communication towards inbound leads
- You will be managing input from different stakeholders within our company around potential brands to onboard
- You will actively participate in conversations with main process stakeholders
- You are currently an academic (HBO/WO) student in a business-related field
- You aspire to pursue a career in Sales Analytics and CRM roles
- Strong requirement: The candidate should be based in the Netherlands.
- You are fluent in English
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel / Google Sheets
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
- Available to start in November;
What can you expect from us?
- Learn and work at one of the fastest-growing (fashion) start-ups in the Netherlands
- You will get great guidance and the opportunity to learn a lot
- Get to know all facets of sales and online retail
- You will get responsibility for various tasks
- You receive a competitive internship allowance, plus there's full-time hire potential!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!