Business Development Internship
We are looking for a full-time Business Development intern, who wants to support the business development team in their day to day operations. You will support management and business development with sales-related and operational topics as reporting, analyses and team planning. You will see how a fast-moving sales team operates and learn everything there is to know about the fashion industry and consultative selling in the fashion/tech. This means you will work on a great variety of tasks, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and like-minded people simultaneously
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enabled designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce the most wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- Support on weekly & monthly performance reporting, for different stakeholders in the company
- Support on stock analysis and drop planning for new brands
- Support on portfolio distribution of brands
- Support on creating communication materials to explain (process) updates to the sales team to translate data insights into actions
- Support in operational activities such as planning of training schedules and preparing the content
- You are currently an academic (WO) or Bachelor (HBO) student in the business or commercial field?
- Strong Requirement: You are based in the Netherlands
- You aspire to pursue a career in eCommerce, digital or business development
- You are fluent in English
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel and other analytics tooling
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are full-time available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
- Start date: immediately
What can you expect from us?
- Learn and work at one of the fastest-growing (fashion) start-ups in the Netherlands
- You will get great guidance and the opportunity to learn a lot
- Get to know all facets of sales and online retail
- You will get responsibility for various tasks
- You receive a competitive internship allowance, plus there's full-time hire potential!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!