Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and tenacious Content Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in delivering our content marketing strategy. Working alongside the Senior Manager Content Marketing, and collaborating closely with our Creative/Editorial team, you will be responsible for creating a strong programme of exciting, brand-reinforcing content to amplify the hush brand through owned, earned and paid channels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm and develop a programme of content which amplifies the core values and positioning of the hush brand through impactful brand campaigns and multi-media storytelling which can drive awareness/consideration among potential new customers and drive deeper engagement/loyalty and love of the hush brand among existing customers.
- Ensure all content projects a clear and distinctive personality for the brand and is congruent with hush brand values - while also being tightly aligned with key commercial objectives, product launch timings and the trading calendar.
- Work closely with Creative to brief, ideate and co-create content concepts and treatments for their realisation, getting those concepts and treatments signed off with senior stakeholders well in advance of key dates for production/shoot schedules.
- Work with marketing channel owners (eg: PR, social, email, digital paid media) to align content concepts and creative treatments with their channel strategies – ensuring that brand storytelling is managed effectively and coordinated across multiple channels.
- Work with the Brand, PR, Social and Events team to help identify relevant partnerships, customer events/animations or press/influencer collaborations which could amplify the storytelling or enrich the campaign through creating a more immersive and 360 degree customer experience.
- Once concepts are approved, work with Buying, Merchandising and Production to identify and select the most relevant products to feature/hero in each story, balancing brand image considerations with commercial priorities.
- Own and manage the storytelling Marketing Content Calendar, so channel owners can align their plans with it.
- Monitor, measure and report on the impact of brand stories/campaigns through KPIs such as customer engagement, social listening, brand tracking, customer research etc. Consolidate key learnings from seasonal plans and integrate those lessons into planning for the following seasons.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing - with a proven track record of building brand awareness and buzz through content-led multi-media marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with proven experience of coming up with original and disruptive ideas which are nonetheless ‘on brand’ and will appeal and resonate with both existing customers and new prospective customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders and drive clear and timely decision-making.
- A good understanding of the creative campaign development and pre-production/shoot process
- The ability to build strong relationships, think creatively and manage your time effectively
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- An ability to ‘toggle’ between highly conceptual, creative ideation and a more pragmatic process-orientation.