B2B Partner Support Internship
Partner Support intern is a role within the Customer Experience Marketing department. The team is responsible for supporting the partner brands and the Partner Success team in managing queries related to the Partner Platform, invoicing, reporting as well as escalating unexpected issues.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enabled designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce the most wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Communicate with our brand partners and handle their requests via Gmail and the Partner Platform;
- Support Account Managers (Partner Success) in handling data and finance-related requests needed for stakeholder meetings;
- Clarify financial or data-related issues in cooperation with account and new business managers;
- Authorize payments and communicate B2B costs and sales invoices;
- Assist on cross-department projects related to Partner Success and Support activities.
On a daily basis you will:
- Support in answering brand requests through the mail;
- Solve requests from Partner Success team via Jira system;
- Support the main Partner Support Specialists in their daily tasks
- Participate in relevant meetings with Partner Support and take appropriate actions assigned in those meetings
- Support in administrative daily tasks from the Partner Success and New Business teams
- You are fluent in English ( Dutch or another European Language is a plus )
- You are a student
- Strong requirement: Candidate should be based in the Netherlands
- You have positive energy and love to inspire your colleagues;
- You are extremely proactive and are eager to bring your ideas to working solutions;
- You pay attention to details, your work is organised and you can multitask easily;
- Learning new things is part of who you are;
- Communication is one of your best skills;
What can you expect from us?
- Learn and work at one of the fastest-growing (fashion) start-ups in the Netherlands
- You will get great guidance and the opportunity to learn a lot
- Get to know all facets of sales and online retail
- You will get responsibility for various tasks
- You receive a competitive internship allowance, plus there's full-time hire potential!
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!