Sales Performance Analyst Internship
We are looking for a full-time Sales Performance Analyst intern, who wants to support in guiding the scaling and next-level professionalization of the Sales team in a data-driven way. (red. the Sales team gets the new brands on board, and maintains strong brand relationships to create the best assortment on offer possible). You will support in analyzing strategic & operational key performance indicators on a daily basis to improve the performance of the Sales team and help with translating insights into actions. This means you will work on a great variety of tasks, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and like-minded people simultaneously.
Working at Otrium
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn.
Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enabled designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce the most wanted items.
Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of actionable data/insights in an accurate and timely manner
- Support on weekly & monthly performance reporting, and creating scalable performance dashboards & reports for different stakeholders
- Support on preparing performance meetings with stakeholders across the whole company
- Support on deep-dive analysis to generate more granular insights in performance & to redirect tactical & strategic actions
- Support on target setting for all sales teams
- Support on portfolio distribution of brands
- Support on creating communication materials to explain (process) updates to the sales team to translate data insights into actions
Experience with excel modeling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way
- You are currently an academic (WO) student in an analytical field. (econometrics, business analytics, data science, business economics, etc.)
- You aspire to pursue a career as a business analyst
- Strong Requirement: The candidate should be based in the Netherlands
- You are fluent in English
- Experience with excel modeling, structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way; SQL skills are a definite plus!
- You are positive-minded and a go-getter.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- You are passionate to know more about fashion and online retail.
- You know your way around Excel and another analytics tooling
- You are a fast learner, a team player, and are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are available for 6 months for 5 days a week.
- Start date: immediately
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!