PR & Studio Assistant
PR & Studio Assistant – role description
- Assist with all sample movement and coordination of single sample set globally across wholesale, production, press, VIP, design amongst other ad-hoc requests
- Maintain Fashion GPS sample system and internal tracker – uploading all samples into the system on a seasonal basis, booking out and checking in all call-ins and returns to track samples globally
- Oversee upkeep of sample closet in that it is kept organised, clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with sample archiving, ensuring all samples and gifting are presentable and in order
- Navigate Zedonk platform for overstock gifting and dressing loans
- Compile all weekly current and upcoming editorial, press and media and upload to shared folder for monthly report
- Using digital platforms to monitor all upcoming press coverage across print, web and social
- Fashion Week Role:
- Co-ordinating Styling
- Requesting Sponsorships
- Organising Catering
- Arranging late night transport, taxis. etc (styling & casting teams)
- Arranging show logistics
- Packing collection
- Travelling with collection prior to the show, unpacking and setting up
at the venue.
- Arranging front of house at venue, seating numbers, credit sheets.
- Reception duties; including switchboard, couriers and visitors.
- Ensuring general studio environment is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- Support with IT queries with our IT Service provider: business phone and email accounts.
- Assist with admin support to CEO and Creative Director.
- Assist in facilitating senior management meetings and VIP guests.
- Monitor office supplies and stationery orders.
- Ensure storage movement and lists are tracked and up to date.
- Any other ad hoc support where required.