Investor Relations Lead
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 6 Jan 2023
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking an Investor Relations Lead to join our close knit, diverse team; in this role you will be working directly with the Vice President of Investor Relations in key areas of the function to include the preparation of quarterly earnings releases and conference call scripts, investor and board presentation materials, and various other projects. He/she will have visibility and exposure to C-Suite Executives and serve as the company liaison for the investment community. As liaison, you will be helping to communicate the company's strategy, growth opportunities, business initiatives and financial performance to investors and analysts. Internally, the role also encompasses providing competitive news and industry information to senior management, keeping them up to date on investor expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop in-depth understanding of the Company's strategy, operations and financial history and consistently stay current on the Company's business initiatives.
* Support the investor relations team with financial modeling and database updates, Q&A prep materials, ad hoc data analysis, updating investor relations and board presentation materials along with various other projects.
* Disseminate competitive news and industry information to C-Suite to keep them up to date on investor expectations.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with analysts and investors by participating in meetings and prioritizing regular communications with investor community along with attendance at investor conferences in order to stay current on investor expectations on the Company.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Progressive professional experience in equity research; focus on the retail apparel sector preferred. Would also consider equivalent experience in investment banking, business development, finance, planning or strategy.
* Superior financial and investment analysis capabilities, including clear and thorough understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques used by investment professionals.
* Deep knowledge of the retail apparel industry and investment community.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong skills in developing presentation materials.
* Solid interpersonal skills to develop relationships across a global organization and with the investment community.
* Effective organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Results-oriented, high personal integrity and strong work ethic. #LI-KV1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert