Senior Graphic Designer
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the Brand Marketing Department at the head office in Gothenburg. The Senior Graphic Designer play an integral part of the brands core visual messaging and works to both inspire yet bring new energy to the brands changing landscape. The Senior designer is responsible for conceptualising the vision of the brand’s Lead Creative and Brand Director and to deliver high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving image, invitations, packaging, graphics for products etc.
The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within fashion in a forever changing international environment. Our Successful Candidate will need to be all-round conceptual thinker with exciting creative energy throughout, whilst having a good knowledge of other content areas including digital, motion and 3D. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative role with strong opportunities for growth within the organisation. The position reports to our Lead Creative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative Senior weight Graphic Designer to join our brand team based in Gothenburg or London (with subject to discussion).
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Axel Arigato brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design and develop all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals, window vinyls, seasonal graphics and presentations.
- Pushing the brand visual elements across all digital touchpoints and conceptualise new ideas - landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
- Develop templates for weekly newsletters, automated emails and transactional emails.
- Updating the packaging artworks and make sure the quality of the samples are high level and correct
- Bring motion pieces to life by creative engaging, forward thinking edits across all of our digital channels including social, landing pages and in-store collateral.
- Develop and create new ideas and concepts for digital assets, based on brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings
- Push emerging and innovative graphic design solutions for new & existing channels/markets, including clubhouse, VR/AR and more.
- Champion new and exciting, external collaborators and cultural projects that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Image retouch: color correction, product and on-model retouch
- Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production team with any graphic design requirements
- Build and refine the Axel Arigato graphic systems & guidelines, whilst continuing to develop the brands creative evolution; ensuring all design collateral is consistent across all creative projects and platforms.
-Lead internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
-Work closely with the Lead Creative to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, release dates and manage budgets
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Minimum 4-5 year’s experience working in design agency or in-house (Fashion focused)
- An impressive portfolio of diverse, creative work across print and digital media
- Solid proven experience designing concepts for emails, digital paid, instore collateral, social and web design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Strong understanding of motion and editing software – Premier Pro/After effects etc.
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Some knowledge of 3D/AR/VR isn’t necessary but would be useful
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to use initiative and proactive thinking
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organisational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please submit your application including CV and portfolio. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ or London HQ (Subject to Discussion)