We are looking for an E-commerce Assistant to join the Casablanca Team. Working within the eCommerce Team, this will be a full-time role ensuring product is prepared with all information and product details to launch, monitor sales and online merchandising, deal with customer service queries and maintain the website assets critical path from production to go live on site. Working alongside the Head of E-commerce to develop and execute digital marketing strategy. We are looking for a proactive individual who is looking to develop a career in e-commerce with a fast-growing luxury fashion brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and take action on all customer service queries.
- Ensure products have the required data and imagery to launch on time and work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise sales on site.
- Prioritise the workflow of new product setup with key internal and external contacts.
- Optimise site navigation, customer journey and product placement to drive online sales.
- Maintain and update all documentation regarding product information and attributes.
- Prioritise workflow in reaction to communications of upcoming trading and product promotions both internally and externally.
- Optimise site and customer journey using Shopify analysis and statistics.
- Analysis of best sellers and stock levels in reaction to trade performance
- Participate in projects or carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit that will benefit the company.
- Knowledge and experience working with Facebook Business and Instagram ads.
- Be an active and positive contributor to the team, always willing to represent the online trading team and be prepared to go the extra mile.
Qualifications and experience:
- 1-2 years of Ecommerce experience
- Basic experience using Shopify platform
- Experience with Facebook Business suite
- Educated to degree level
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with multiple teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise own workload
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills preferable