At The Foundation, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who will take the lead to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and can navigate many different product categories and distribution avenues. As well as be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
This specific role is to manage the marketing needs of particular brands within our consumer brands division. This role would be focused on 3 (three) brands specifically that The Foundation distributes into the United States and Canadian markets.
The candidate would need to work with the respective marketing departments of these 3 brands in Europe and convey the messaging and objectives for the American market.
This role would focus on the premium end of the spectrum, marketing premium brands that live within moderate to premium distribution partners.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the respective brands and their creative teams, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Ideally, this role is based out of the New York office, reporting directly to Brand Director, who oversees all Consumer Goods brands. However, we are also open to interviewing candidates who be based out of our Los Angeles office.
- Candidate must have a HIGH taste level and aesthetic to be able to fully be able to appreciate the brands they would be working with.
- Targeted brands candidate would be working at the beginning:
- Aarke (www.aarke.com)
- Steamery (www. Steamery.se)
- Soeder (www.soeder.us)