Compensation & Benefits Manager (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The human resources team works to attract global talent by building a professional and modern workplace based on a state-of-the-art organizational framework. The team offers support for onboarding, as well as development programs tailored to each department. This team helps to make the journey with Mytheresa an impressive, motivating and lasting one.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Compensation & Benefits Manager (f/m/d) based in our office in Aschheim.
- Ownership of the development, implementation and continuous improvement of an innovative and modern global Compensation & Benefits Model as well as its policies and systems
- Management and administration of the existing share-based compensation program as well as establishment, development and administration of an enhanced company-wide stock option program
- Continuous improvement of all compensation processes, tools and programs
- Performing salary benchmarking analysis for current and future markets as well as supporting in grading and levelling projects
- Operational as well as content-related monitoring and leading of Compensation & Benefits processes and projects in collaboration with other HR functions
- Work closely with the HR team to cooperate and analyze compensation initiatives across the organization
- Successfully completed degree in business or law
- Relevant professional experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits in a comparable position in an international environment
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, coupled with finding creative solutions and structured way of working
- Strong project management skills
- High level of commitment and motivation, hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of extended MS Excel functions macros not a must but a plus
- Fluent communication in German and English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.