Firusas.com is an e-commerce startup targeting premium fashion brands to women in Europe. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative team player who will play a critical role in creating original content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will style & sometimes photograph looks on model, ensuring product is well represented with attention to detail
- Increase quality of styling through research, Brand knowledge and working closely with the Creative Director
- Support on Brand launches, and Marketing needs by styling banner and campaign shoots
- Work with Marketing team and Creative Director on conceptualizing and shooting Social Media images & video
- Support and understand all quality goals set by Creative Director to develop high-quality imagery and feedback on model's performance
- Outline any potential studio needs to manager for the team and own individual performance
- Support mannequin/ still life sets when needed
- Contribute to creative styling meetings and creative project contribution; with peers and the wider business.
- Contribute with an up-to-date visual culture whilst developing knowledge of brands and creators
- Contribute with research and ideas for creative tests and ongoing projects as well as reviewing imagery from previous shoots and having good understanding of what went well and what could have been done better
- Assist with merchandising goods on site weekly
- When needed create and appear in social media Editor’s Tips / Styling tutorial videos
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience and portfolio in styling gained in both editorial and e-commerce environments
- A comprehensive understanding and interest in the Global luxury fashion landscape, encompassing photography, fashion trends and progress
- A specialist advisor that will advise on all styling attributes - proportions, silhouettes, Brand DNA, shoe & accessory choice and overall execution on set.
- Can give guidance & direct model posing on set
- Aligned with current styling goals for the season and focused guidelines around these
- 6+ years styling experience within womenswear editorial, retail or e-commerce experiences
- Styling and art direction experience; ability to direct models and guide on-set teams
- Ability to commercially translate product with the luxury customer in mind
- Autonomous and confident in own styling ability; have a broad range of styling skills over different categories of product
- Understanding of a production chain and Indicators;
- Advanced level of English or German
- Oriented to teamwork with the ability to follow creative ideas and briefs.