UK Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to work in the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of Fashion Technology at ORDRE.
ORDRE has broken new ground as a leader in the disruptive change currently being experienced by the fashion industry globally. The Company developed and launched the world’s first multi-label wholesale showrooms ORDRE. in 2015. To help buyers overcome the hesitancy of remote buying without touching or feeling garments, the Company developed high-resolution 360º photography and video technology ORB360. As a result, ORDRE’s clients are the most prestigious fashion brands in the world.
Due to its recent success and further funding, ORDRE is looking to add a salesperson specifically to focus on the UK market of designers and retailers. This person will be selling across all the Company’s products – ORB360 photography and video, ORDRE Virtual and ORDRE.com wholesale showrooms and Authentique, our anti-counterfeiting tech. The specific focus is on ORB360 sales.
Reporting to the European Director, you will contribute to all regional sales operations in the United Kingdom, ranging from signing key accounts to engaging retailers and buyers. You will expand the ORDRE business across all business units, with an emphasis on leading the Company’s UK sales strategy and initiatives that are unpinned by our mission, vision and business strategy. The role is focussed on engaging with luxury brands who have global wholesale networks and retailers who are major purchasers of luxury brands but also on breaking ground in new verticals.
You will be ensuring efficient operations and maximising KPI’s whilst enhancing the entrepreneurial spirit of our company. We are looking for strong leadership skills and big-picture thinking with proven ability to execute and drive sales results in a luxury fashion B2B environment. You will interact with all departments including software, hardware, finance, operations and other sales teams globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Expanding the ORDRE business within the UK market including the development and implementation of long-range plans and market-by-market strategies for business development
- Identifying, engaging and signing fashion brand and retailer clients to commercial contracts for ORB360, ORDRE Virtual, ORDRE.com and Authentique working to set KPI’s across all business units
- Working with the European Director to develop new non-fashion brand/retailer verticals for ORB360
- Overseeing the management of all UK accounts, including coordination and delivery of ORB360 shoots and loading of ORDRE.com and ORDRE Virtual showrooms to ensure effective delivery of all services included in client agreements
- Working closely with European Sales team, Production, Tech, Operations and other sales teams
- Management of local ORB360 operators and sales/production partners across the UK
- Working with European Director to develop and manage strategic partnerships within the region
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure the timely payment of client invoices
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in luxury wholesale fashion sales with a complete understanding of B2B retailing
- BA degree preferred
- Extensive relationships at luxury fashion houses and important retailers and buyers
- Passionate about the disruptive role technology is playing the business of wholesale
- Technology savvy
- A self-starter, highly motivated and organized; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within an entrepreneurial and globally distributed team-oriented environment
- Extremely detail oriented and able to put it into practice in a fast-paced environment
- Great time management skills and used to working to tight deadlines
- A people person who enjoys being on the road and talking with clients face-to-face
- Strong attention to detail, with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible in nature with a healthy dose of common sense, great attitude and a sense of humour