We are looking for an experienced CRO Executive will work alongside the Optimisation Manager to implement conversion improvement roadmap by analysing and generating insights from multiple data sources and identifying different conversion improvement opportunities.
- Design and conduct A/B and MVT using Google Optimise or SFCC AB testing solution.
- Develop test plans, define a hypothesis and relevant success metrics, analyse and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholders.
- Perform deep down analysis into hush website performance – identifying friction points and opportunities, journey mapping, drop offs, etc.
- Using various platforms including Google Analytics, ContentSquare and Hotjar to analyse trends to produce actionable insights and make recommendations.
- Support with user acceptance testing on all new functionality and report all issues, bugs and feature enhancements
- Continuously and proactively identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements on site conversion
- Perform weekly as well as ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in in conversion rate optimisation role
- Experience in eCommerce, Retail and B2C environment
- Previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Google Optimise is preferred
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact onsite conversation
- Capable of using multiple data sources to analyse complex problems
- Sharp eye for detail, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Problem solving; knows how to attack a problem and has the tenacity to solve difficult problems, and see tasks through to completion
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career, attend relevant conferences & training courses whilst working in a fast-paced but fun environment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.