Textile Development/Project Manager
SWIM USA designs, markets and manufactures women's swimwear for consumers around the world. Our long-term success was founded on the principles of delivering high quality apparel, superior customer service and a strong team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry. We are 84 years young and looking for a dynamic Project Manager/Textile Development to join our team in our beautiful Nazareth, PA location.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to track and communicate all approvals, rejections, and test results for fabric submissions requiring daily interaction with Brand Product Managers, Suppliers, and SWIM USA associates in Asia.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track cycle of all fabrics from initial product development and sample stage, including strike offs and lab dips, through production stage
- Liaison between Product Managers and Supply chain
- Manage and track adherence to Time and Action calendars
- Attendance at weekly CFT meetings for all divisions
- Submit all lab dips, strike offs, production submits, and fit fabrics to QA lab for testing Report test results to suppliers
- Work closely with NYCD to review and track artwork, engraving orders, and pitch sheets sent to print mills
- Daily interaction with QA Lab
- Issue PO's for sample orders and fit fabric
- Review and approve invoices for sample orders
- College degree and /or experience with Product Cycle / Project Management skills
- 3-5 years experience in apparel or textile industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with Cross Functional Teams and suppliers
- Basic knowledge of fabric constructions and printing preferred
Working Conditions: Office Setting
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, sit and walk 8 hrs/day
All candidates must provide proof of at least 1 (one) Covid vaccination at the time an offer is made or contact the SWIM USA Human Resources team, if eligible for an exemption.
SWIM USA is EOE