Marketing & Production Coordinator
Roland Mouret is looking for a Marketing and Production Coordinator. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be extremely organised and have the ability to manage the logistics of numerous projects simultaneously. This role is a central part of the marketing team and is the liaison with all internal departments, namely e-commerce, retail and wholesale, reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications and Social Media Manager to develop and execute the marketing and content calendars
- Work closely with the graphics team to prioritise asset delivery based on the marketing calendar
- Brainstorm content and campaign ideation across all platforms
- Creating Product Knowledge books for Wholesale partners and sharing seasonal assets when requested.
- Preparation of presentations for approval meetings
Shoot and Event Production
- Assist Creative Services in producing end-to-end content, across mainline and RMB
- End-to-end production on e-commerce, salesbook and lookbook shoots including shot lists and sample management
- Optioning teams, talent and studios. Assisting with model casting
- Tracking production budgets, schedules and critical paths to ensure smooth running productions and clear communication to the wider business
- Assisting on the production of the biannual London Fashion Week event
- Assists in the planning and full execution of all in-store and third-party events. Tracking post-event results and providing feedback to the appropriate teams
- On set assistance to the Creative Director.
- Manage marketing team spend and reconcile all budgets against forecast.
- Supporting the retail and sales team with VM updates and shop-fits
3+ years’ experience in a similar role
Project management experience and the ability to manage several projects at once
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, experience working closely with senior stakeholders
Keen attention to detail
Proficient with all Microsoft office programs, experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photoshop) is not essential but is a plus