Press Office Intern
We have an exciting opportunity to intern with our Press team in London, giving a great understanding of how a Press department runs day to day. Working within an integral part of our company, you will be responsible for sample coordination for Menswear and Womenswear as well as ensuring the general upkeep and appearance of our Showrooms is maintained. Commencing in November 2021 for a duration of 4 months, this is a paid, part time position, working 25 hours per week over 3 days from our London office.
• Support with day to day sample trafficking duties; distribution, return and call back of items ensuring they have been returned in the correct condition.
• Maintain and merchandise showroom space to ensure a highly presentable appearance is kept at all times.
• Act as a point of contact for the department answering incoming calls and responding to enquiries and requests in a prompt manner.
• Collect and return retail shop stock as requested.
• Assist with the production of reports and organisation of events and shows as and when required.
• Support with general administrative duties such as; distributing post, photocopying, completing weekly timesheets and ordering stationary for the department.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Currently studying towards or have previously completed a degree in Public Relations or related subject would be desirable.
• Previous experience of sample management and collating information.
• Demonstrated administration experience in a busy office.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite.
• General knowledge of press within the fashion industry; UK and International is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• Systematic and methodical approach.
• Interest and knowledge of the press market, current trends and media.
• Flexible over working hours.
• Able to work from our London office in Covent Garden.