Client Relations Specialist Berlin
We’re currently looking for a Client Relations Specialist that will support the Store Managers, Sales Coach and Store Teams to establish, grow and deepen relationships with clients, through exceptional service standards and clientelling actions. The core responsibility of this role is to drive sales by ensuring that your area is meeting the set goals regarding CRM. As Client Relations Specialist, you have an advanced skillset in providing feedback, coaching, training and strategies that you will use daily, to support and develop your team.
- You will liaise with the Sales Coach Team, Head of Retail Europe North and Store Managers to communicate areas of opportunity in terms of clientelling within the store and area. You are aware of other clientelling approaches within your market, including direct competitors, luxury retail and within other service industries.
- You support the Sales Coach team and Store Managers in your area to raise awareness and skills within the Store Teams towards clientelling in general and surprise and delighting clients in particular.
- You carry out appointments with a variety of clients and personalize your approach and service to meet their needs and style.
- You are responsible for identifying and taking care of local VIPs, creatives, influencers, stylists and Pink Card clients, and communicating to PR team.
- You manage frequency and cost of clientelling gestures to ensure you are in line with guidelines and budget.
- You record and follow up on clientelling actions and gestures to evaluate success.
- You personally know, manage and grow the current VIC clientele to ensure the ongoing success of the business.
To be successful in the role, you are self-motivated, can work independently and have an immaculate detail orientated approach to everything you do. You always work with the highest ambition towards service and clientelling and lead by example, reflecting the values of the brand in personal presentation and behavior. To lead your team, you will leverage your strong knowledge and understanding of our KPIs, goals and reports, to take actions connected to service.
- Sales experience required, minimum of 2 years of retail experience.
- CRM knowledge, preferably in retail
- Managerial experience or equivalent experience desired, but not required.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.