- Produce and create content in line with brand strategy and aesthetic across all digital platforms
- Identify seasonal product storytelling opportunities and develop assets that can be distributed internally and externally to support strategic business needs and commercial interests.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as social, communications, e-commerce, wholesale, and merchandising to ensure content deliverables are complete and ready for launch in a timely manner and promoted in a consistent brand voice across relevant channels.
- Assist to coordinate and lead external content vendors on set (photographers, stylists, hmu)
- Maintain, track, and report content budgets per project.
- Work with team members to create creative briefs and decks to be shared with internal and external parties.
- Assist to create image mood boards and references to be shared with external content vendors (Lighting, Attitude, Hair & Makeup, etc).
- Coordinate bookings of freelance content vendors (Including but not limited to: Photographers, Directors, Producers, Casting, Styling, Studios, etc)
- Assist to create asset delivery guidelines and deadlines for all content projects.
- Assist to make final selects and edits of all content projects.
- Organize content assets in Dropbox and prepare shared folders for relevant internal and external parties
- Manage and execute assigned creative projects from start to finish. Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in branded content creation and media production
- Strong project management skills and understanding of creative development process
- Comfortable negotiating vendor pricing and contracts
- Strong understanding of luxury market and trends
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Background in Photography is a plus
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere is a plus