Sales Operations Coordinator
About Informa Markets
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows and digital events such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, and SOURCING AT MAGIC. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic opportunities will translate into stronger events for buyers and sellers and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised experiences, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Working within our Events Sales Operations team, the Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for a multitude of tasks. This position reports to the Sales Operations Supervisor, and supports the event sales teams across multiple verticals, with a focus on processes, communication, customer service, and sales operations.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Receive, review and process event contracts.
- Receive, qualify, and assign New Lead Assignments.
- Process New Lead Applications and Assets.
- Support the sales teams through the sales process.
- Maintain data management and hygiene via processes.
- Support the sales team on campaign creation, floor planning, booth ID sign data.
- General reporting and auditing.
- Other tasks as assigned.
· 2-4 years of customer service, administrative support, or systems support
· Experience with Salesforce is a plus
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
· Highly organized with excellent ability to balance multiple tasks at once, and prioritize tasks as needed
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Very comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.