Location, New York City
The Merchandising coordinator conducts womenswear market research, analyzes in-store trends, and tracks product sell-through for Nobland’s women’s fashion brands.
This is a newly formed role, reporting into the Senior Manager of Merchandising. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who loves to shop, can write and implement new processes and has an innate eye for graphic and fashion design for the market.
- Conduct Monthly In-Store (NYC) and Online fashion trend research across a wide mix of brands (from big box to boutique), identify key collection themes and spot new trends in; silhouettes, fabrics and construction techniques.
- Produce thoughtfully designed and easily to digest internal and customer facing market research reports.
- Maintain a streamlined visual identity for all customer facing materials, newsletters, design presentations and trend reports.
- Create infographics to communicate Nobland’s expertise in manufacturing, design and responsible sourcing.
- Track each brand’s confirmed orders by season and category.
- Maintain seasonal product archive for each brands in-store Product, track sales, KPIs, and archive product shots and marketing assets.
- Create seasonal “Best Booked” recaps for products across all brands. Analyze sales trends and identify selling opportunities.
- Be the go-to expert in fashion industry sustainable best practices.
- Track and monitor internal sustainable production KPIs and goals.
- Photograph samples for presentations and recaps (lay-flats, on dress forms and in-store)
- 3 + years experience in Fashion or Retail.
- Intermediate Excel Skills, Pivot tables.
- Advanced Graphic Design Skills, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Photography skills
Please submit resume and/or portfolio along with salary requirements.