Distribution Administration Assistant
In this role, you will be provide administration support to the busy Distribution team. This role requires someone with excellent and accurate data entry experience, good attention to detail, with clear and concise communication skills.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you on our Paul Smith Careers page.
• To check, code and enter into spread sheets freight invoices that are received.
• To review any errors with the carrier in order they can be resolve.
• To assist with the checking of forwarders UK customs import declarations and review any errors with the forwarder.
• Authorising suppliers’ shipments, checking and creating customs and bonded warehouse documents within two IT functions - Prima and Mosaic.
• To assist in inputting data into the Bonded Warehouse System.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Highly knowledgeable of all Microsoft Office packages.
• Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
• Competent at in-putting data and invoicing.
• Previous experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player who can work using their own initiative.
• Able to work to strict deadlines.
• Confident liaising with third parties on a regular basis.
• Effective planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
• Able to work extended hours during busy periods.