Accounts Payable Clerk
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for the full accounts payable cycle. Playing an active role in maintaining the daily on-going A/P files, verifying invoices and communicating effectively with all departments.
Some of What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the full accounts payable cycle
- Review and process vendor invoices with accuracy. Ensuring proper coding, documentation, approval and PO compliance. Ensure proper allocations of expenses.
- Process inter-company transactions
- Ensure timely payments to vendors. Prioritize payment of invoices for cash discounts and payment terms.
- Maintain a daily on-going file of payables invoices sorted by vendor.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Identify, research and resolve vendor account discrepancies.
- Validate and process expense reports ensuring company policies are observed.
- Establish and maintain good relations with suppliers.
- Responsible for the account payable general mailbox. Reply to emails on a daily
- Return incorrect invoices to vendors for corrections. Forward invoices not properly matched to pertinent company personnel for follow up & approval.
- Support Year-end preparation of audit file
- Support accounts payable supervisor
- Reconcile credit card statements.
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Professional English and conversation French skills, Italian an
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Excel knowledge with the ability to create pivot tables, insert formulas and do VLookups
Some of Who You Are:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to prioritize and respect deadline