- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 25 Jan 2022
The Copywriter will be responsible for generating and delivering enganging global copy across a variety of channels - from marketing and communications channels to visual merchandising to product descriptions. The person will be the brand guardian with regards to copy, guiding both internal and external teams on how to write in the Zegna style and ensuring that excellent standards with attention to detail are retained at all times.
- Support the creative content team with early-stage campaign preparation (e.g. ideation of concept taglines).
- Create seasonal copy for Zegna's high profile campaigns, working with our wider Zegna colleagues to ensure narrative alignment. E.g. PR, creative agency, legal.
- Generate and deliver copy across all marketing channels, maintaining a strict publishing deadline.
- Manage the copy creative process from briefs, brainstorms and copy creation, through to editing and proofreading of all copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Overall copy project coordination - managing creative copy flow ‘the gatekeeper and timekeeper' and ensuring all publishing tools, calendars and briefs are up to date, with meticulous attention to detail regarding copy.
- Ensure all online copy is proofed and fully approved prior to go live. Ensuring all copy in the staging documents are all up to date and accurate always.
- Consult with the design and merchandising teams to ensure alignment on product narrative copy.
- Work closely with the Zegna offices in key markets to create tailored digital editorial content.e.g. USA, Italy
- Ensure all copy online is SEO and SEM friendly, without compromising the creative intent.
- Create clear ‘Tone of Voice' guidelines in line with our new brand manifesto.
- Oversee and manage copywriter freelancers and their related tasks to ensure consistency.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Menswear and luxury brand background with a keen interest in social media and all things digital
- Strong Marketing wording with emotional language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive attitude towards working collaboratively with direct and indirect team members
- Native English and Italian speaker, a bonus
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert