Overnight Processing Support Supervisor, Full Time: 59th Street
- Earn $15.50 per hour based on experience
- $500 Sign-On Bonus Opportunity
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
- Day-1 Medical*, Dental, Vision Benefits & More
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
*Full-Time Colleagues Only
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Receiving / Fulfillment Supervisor lead a team of colleagues who are responsible for delivery of company standards for all merchandise inbound/outbound and the completion of daily fulfillment. They drive merchandise security standards, all inbound/outbound receiving and merchandise Best Practices and achieve store productivity compliance. The Supervisor sets high standards and motivates the team to meet objectives that augment the customer experience.
- Cross train all associates to pick and fill orders for all store products and ensures completion of Returns for Store to Door and Customer Service Queues
- Embrace and be proficient with technology
- Ensure excellence in presentation, replenishment and markdown execution
- Participate in other support functions and/or assist the in-store customer as needed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits .
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.