Intern Shop Management (w/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The shop management team works to achieve the best user experience for our customers. Constantly testing new features and optimizing performance allows this team to create personalized content. Data analysis and creative thinking are key strengths for this team.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Intern Shop Management (w/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Become an important part of the onsite management team and be responsible for identifying user needs and motivation, as well as independently developing user experience concepts for all our digital web applications
- User Experience & AB testing: research, analysis, creation of concepts and presentations for different parts of the website are part of your daily tasks
- Support the combination of content strategy, information architecture, and customer experience when it comes to digital user experiences and put them together in an extensive shopping experience
- Take responsibility and support the Go Live of features within all mytheresa digital products from web to app.
- Sufficient scope for your own optimization projects is as much part of the internship as the teamwork with other departments
- We love our customers, so help us by your knowledge to develop a unique user experience for our customers
- First practical work experience, ideally in e-commerce, user experience or shop management
- High interest in areas of conception, user experience, usability & conversion optimization
- First experiences with wireframe tools, prototyping tools and further design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Balsamiq, Justinmind, Monetate)
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS and further programming languages
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken), additional German would be beneficial
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.